Nightly Rate: $35 per night +tax. (Includes 4 people and 1 pet – add $3 per day for each extra person or pet)
RV Park Features:
- Full hook-ups
- Free Wifi
- Private shower rooms
- Coin-op laundry on site
- 10 spacious sites
- 4 sites have 2, 50 AMP plugs
- 6 sites have both a 50 AMP and a 30 AMP plug
- We have adapters available in the office.
- Easy access to our Hot Springs POOL and HOT TUB!
- Fire pits and picnic tables
- Free access to our REC AREA (when not reserved privately)
- Don’t forget to reserve your spot for the POOL or HOT TUB! Please Note: The pools are NOT included in your RV reservation – reservations are mandatory. Ask about our seasonal rv swim specials.
- When you arrive, please call or text our office to check-in: 208-584-3371. If you are unable to call or text, come to our office across the grass and east of the pool. Ring the office doorbell for service. Please do not enter the office.
- The grounds are open to RV guests UNLESS they are reserved privately. If your group is planning to use the grounds during your stay, please call our office 208-584-3371 to check for availability.
Monthly Rate: $600 per month +tax October – April only. (Includes 2 people and 1 pet)
- Rate includes 2 people and 1 pet (add $3 per day for each additional pet or person)
- We do not offer long term RV spaces – month to month may be available on a limited basis.
- Full hookups, Wifi and garbage removal included.
- Monthly RVs must be year 2000 or newer.
- Monthly RVs must use showers and bathrooms in their RV during their stay.
- Must use propane heat through winter & have skirting.
Check out our new Event Center! It’s perfect for family reunions, weddings and parties! We would love to give you a tour while you are here.
- Dogs are allowed in the RV and Camping areas on a leash.
- No tied up pets unattended.
- All pets must be on a leash or in RV.
- Pets are NOT allowed on the rec area or near the pool/hot tub.
- Please be considerate and clean up after your pet
Looking for more to do while you are here? Check out Local Fun for ideas!
The adult who made the reservation shall be responsible for the safety and enforcement of rules for the entire group and is liable to pay for damages to the facility that may be incurred by the group. We are not responsible for any injuries or damages to your property!
A parent must fill out a one-time Waiver, Release & Idemnification Agreement for themselves and their minor children attending. Please print out and bring waiver with you or fill one out when you get here.
If your group cannot follow the rules you may be asked to leave. If you make the reservation, you will be considered responsible for the group, please make sure they are all informed. See all Roystone Safety Rules HERE.